Within Timekeepr, production managers can set up job phases via the Timekeepr portal. These phases are used to represent stages of workflow within your manufacturing process. These phases then can be selected when setting up your process workflow.
To set up a new job phase, simply perform the following:
- Log in to the Timekeepr portal
- Select Phases in the Side Navigation bar
3. Click the "New Phase" button
4. Enter a Phase Name and Press "Save Phase"
5. You will see a message confirming your phase has been added and will see a list of all job phases listed in the system.