Within Timekeepr, administrators can set up multiple on-premise locations via the Timekeepr portal. These locations could be used to represent your company office branches. Upon configuring the Timekeepr app on your premise, you can select which location the tablet is located at. Timekeepr will then be able to tell you in real-time who has clocked in or out at each company location.
For on-site workers, we automatically detect their location using the GPS functionality of their device.
To set up a new location, simply perform the following:
- Log in to the Timekeepr portal
- Select Locations in the Side Navigation bar
3. Click the "New Location" button
4. Enter a Location Name and Press "Save Location"
5. You will see a message confirming your location has been added and will see a list of all Locations listed in the system.